Having sick babies STINKS! And the older they get the harder it is to give them medicine, and even harder to take their temperature!
I had the chance to try out the Infanttech Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer so I wanted to share it with you.
The Infanttech Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer continuously monitors baby’s temperature, and it alerts you when fever strikes. And when Fever strikes, infanttech’s new smarttemp provides parents a new high tech way to track your child’s temperature through your smartphone! Using Bluetooth technology, which IS safe, parents can keep baby close, but not disturb them when checking their temperature.
Look how comfy Owen looks sleeping, using a traditional digital thermometer requires you to frequently monitor your baby’s temperature manually, which means bothering them and probably waking them up, specially if it’s overnight. You wouldn’t even know that his temperature was being taken in those pictures.
P.S.- Sorry kid, you’re totally wearing Big Sister’s pink swaddle bag haha!
Here’s a look at the Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer on Owen.
Here are some screenshots of how the app looks on your phone:
Here are the pros and cons for me:
– Easy to use.
– No need to keep taking baby’s temperature since it just does it automatically.
– Small! So it’s not a huge bulky thing on baby.
– The app wouldn’t allow me to register my e-mail. Every time I tried it gave me an error message so I had to log in as a user.
– The pad is super sticky! I stuck it to myself first and it actually hurt to rip off! So I made sure to unstick it a little bit before I placed it on Owen’s skin.
– Because the pad is sticky, it was also hard to remove it from the thermometer.
Overall, I really like the Infanttech Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer. Out of all the kid thermometers I have used, the original “stick” one, the forehead one, the ears one.. The Infanttech Smarttemp Bluetooth Thermometer is definitely my favorite of all. I feel like the pros definitely outweigh the cons, and it’s a product that I will use with my kids for years to come!
So, what thermometer do YOU use with your kids? Let me know below!